17.09.2015

in the cafe - im Café





My pain time is over :D At least for now... 

Here is the promised picture of what I drew when I was sitting in the cafe to cool off a bit. 
Those ladies were talking without a break and constantly laughing. I just had to draw them :)





This girl has my name :)




It was red boat day :)






 and Peter Pan was there also :)




on my way home I found a beautiful silky rose





and I found some hollihocks - since I was going
to draw them I took some pictures of details





and some more flowers :)






Wish you a happy day!



SORRY, I was a bit early with this post :( I don't really have the time to do my share of bloghopping, next week I get new windows in my appartment and until then I have to move a lot, so they can get through with the big frames. I'll be back when I'm done with my chores.





7 Kommentare:

  1. Hello, Your pain? Did I miss something? I love your cafe drawing and the beautiful images. Peter Pan is a favorite. Have a happy day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Glad the worst is over! Lovely drawing, you caught the atmosphere perfectly. Enjoyed the photos, lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Pain is no good friend :-( , glad to see that it is subsiding.
    A spot of red is always nice :-)
    A gull and some boats are even nicer!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. So,jetzt besuch ich dich auch mal wieder und hoffe,deine Zahnbehandlung ist zu Ende und du hast nun keine Schmerzen mehr!
    Das mit den Fenstern geht auch vorbei und dann hast du gleich wieder einen besseren Durchblick auf die Insel:)
    Einen guten Start in den Herbst wünscht dir
    Kristin

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh, dan zit je nu midden in de rommel. Hopelijk kun je alles weer snel op z'n plek zetten. Ik geniet ondertussen wel van je prachtige foto's en tekeningen. De tekening van de stokrozen is ook erg leuk. Groetjes,

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hallo Liebes!
    Viele lieben Dank für Deine schöne Weihnachtskarte!
    Sie kam heute exakt an Weihnachten hier an! So schön!
    Sei lieb gegrüßt von Susi

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Guten Tag,

    Wir verkaufen Maßgeschneiderte Brautkleider, Abendkleider, Abiballkleider und Kleider für besondere Anlässe auf unserer Webseit. Wir haben Ihre Webseite gefunden, und wir hoffen eine kooperative Geschäftsbeziehung mit Ihnen aufzubauen.

    Wir wollten wissen ob Sie für uns einen Post schreiben könnten und/oder einen Banner auf Ihrer Webseite möglich ist.

    Wenn Sie interessiert sind bitte kontaktieren Sie uns an: miaberlinmarketing@yahoo.com
    Wir freuen uns von Ihnen zu hören
    Beste Grüsse

    AntwortenLöschen

Danke für Deinen Besuch :)
Thanks for your visit :)